The health of horse’s laminae is integral to wellbeing and performance. When circulation and digestion are working optimally, and stress is healthily managed, horses feel light on their feet no matter the task. Laminae can be sensitive to both internal and external factors, therefore Omega Equine has developed a supplement supporting laminae and hooves. Combining natural ingredients, it helps maintain healthy circulation, toxin excretion and hoof formation, as well as maintaining a balanced digestive system.
Omega Laminology contains a number of key ingredients:
* Nettle and hawthorn: Supports circulation and the cardiovascular system, maintaining a healthy blood supply to the laminae
* Amino acids: These amino acids include methionine which is an essential building block for healthy hoof and laminae formation throughout a horse’s life
* Pre and probiotics: Naturally supporting the digestive system so it works effectively, managing external stresses and any hard to digest dietary starch
* Vitamin E: Maintains cell health and is a powerful antioxidant which supports the natural removal of toxins from within the body
* Zinc and copper: Minerals which are synonymous with laminae and hoof condition, and managing healthy levels of bacteria. They also support the natural growth and preservation of hooves, skin and coats
* Biotin: A water-soluble B Vitamin which promotes the growth of healthy new hoof, whilst also maintaining a glossy coat, mane and tail
* Rosehips: Rich in vitamin C, Rosehips also contain high levels of natural biotin. This makes them a top plants for supporting the immune and circulatory systems, kidneys, liver, hooves, bones, skin and coat.
Laminae health is intrinsically linked to circulation, toxin excretion and an effective digestive system. Naturally supporting these ensures daily comfort for work and play. Omega Equine has combined years of research and development to bring this product to market, supporting the health of the whole hoof, inside and out, for both hobby and professional horses.
Methyl Sulphonyl Methane,
Biotin 3a880 800mg
Calcium-D-pantothenate 3a841 800mg
Vitamin E 3a700 (alpha-tocopherol acetate) 32,600iu
Zinc-3b612 (zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates) 3100mg
Copper Cupric (chelate of amino acid hydrate E4 1200mg
L-lysine 3.2.3 16,000mg
l-threonine 3c410 13,500mg
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae(NCYC sc47) 3.4 x 10kg
Premixture of sensory additives
Crude Protein 24%
Crude Fibre 9.8%
Crude Oils & Fats 16%
Crude Ash 13.5%
100% Refund Guarantee
We're committed to honestly selling high quality products of which we are confident you will enjoy using. However, from time to time individual customers may wish to return their items for one reason or another, this can often be a stressful time but we pledge to make it as simple and easy as possible. Full information can be found in our Terms & Conditions, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help.