Dengie Alfa-Beet. A high-fibre feed combining alfalfa and unmolassed sugar beet,, two sources of highly digestible fibre. Ideal for promoting weight gain and aiding hydration. Must be soaked before feeding to horses.
· The combination of alfalfa and unmolassed sugar beet pulp provides ‘slow-release’ energy in the form of highly digestible fibre
· Promotes weight gain and condition without excitability
· Provides 10.5MJ/kg of Digestible Energy – comparable to a cool mix or cube but with much lower levels of starch
· Aids hydration and ideal for horses and ponies with dental issues such as diastemas
· Naturally low in starch (2%), with no added sugar (5%)
· Sugar beet pulp is the fibrous part of the beet that is left once the sugar has been extracted which means it is a low sugar ingredient
· Convenient 15-minute hot soak or 2-hour cold soak
· Free from molasses and preservatives 100% natural
NON GM Alfalfa and unmolassed sugar beet.
100% Refund Guarantee
We're committed to honestly selling high quality products of which we are confident you will enjoy using. However, from time to time individual customers may wish to return their items for one reason or another, this can often be a stressful time but we pledge to make it as simple and easy as possible. Full information can be found in our Terms & Conditions, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help.